DURATION: NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED
Contact: Whitsunday Sailing Club, Sailing Development Officer on 49466138
- Racing Skills 1 allows you to participate in races and regattas, equipped with and aware of the broad range of skills required in preparing for and competing in race series and championships.
- Racing Skills 2 allows you to participate in races and regattas with a good knowledge of the skills required in preparing for and competing in race series and championships.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Lifejacket (can be borrowed from the Club)
- Hat, sunglasses (with strings attached)
- Stinger suit (for use in stinger season)
- Wet suit for winter months (please take account of wind chill factor and bring jumper or spray jacket when necessary)
- Reef shoes, wet suit boots or old runners
- Change of clothes
- Bottle of water
- Nutritious snack (fridge available for storage)
- Hot food can be purchased after 12 noon.
Yachting Australia www.yachting.org.au/
Yachting Queensland www.qld.yachting.org.au/
International Sailing Federation www.sailing.org/
Whitsunday Sailing Club www.whitsundaysailingclub.com.au/