Dates to be announced once we receive the final approval from the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority to conduct the course.
To be a bareboat briefer in the Whitsundays, you will need to:
- Complete an approved bareboat briefers course
- Hold a Marine Radio Operator’s Certificate of Proficiency
- Hold an Australia Yachting Federation Certificate (TL4) or equivalent Statutory Declaration Forms
- Hold a Coxswains Certificate of Competency or higher
- Complete an ‘on-the-job assessment.
Express your interest now! Phone 07 4946 6710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org